Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, new attitude

Since I am a positive person by nature I knew that I couldn't continue with the negative attitudes and emotions that were prevailing after the failed frozen transfer. I decided to start the new year off with a new attitude. I made a decision to post a positive quote as my Facebook status every single day. Greg and I also decided to start praying together each night before bed. I chose a prayer for us that I found in the Fully Fertile book. It was written by Sir Thomas Merton and its words are below.

My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following Your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please You does in fact please You. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire And I know that, if I do this, You will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust You always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for You are ever with me, and You will never leave me to face my perils alone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment