Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Acupuncture

Since I had enjoyed acupuncture treatments so much during the Frozen Transfer, I decided to continue them throughout this third IVF cycle. I really enjoyed my sessions at Pulling Down the Moon, but I was traveling an hour to Arlington Heights once a week and it was not covered by insurance. Because of those two factors, I decided to seek out a new acupuncturist to use during this cycle. Through my insurance, I was able to find a woman named Nanci Bankier who has her own business called Natural Balance Healing  Centers. She is located in Riverwoods, which is much closer for me and treatments are partially covered under my insurance. You can read more about her practice at the following link: http://www.nbhealing.com/
I had my first appointment with Nanci yesterday and absolutely loved her. She is very knowledgeable about treating infertility and uterine fibroids and I felt very confident in this change that I was making. I was excited to work with Nanci during this IVF cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment