Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Surgery #2 Post IVF

I woke up from surgery today to learn that the less invasive procedure was the right course of action. I was so relieved. I also found out that things went beautifully. I had no trouble with fluid absorption. Dr. Topel was able to remove the remaining fibroids and stop the surgery when he was finished. I contacted Dr. Beltsos right away when I got home from the hospital and was able to get an appointment for Friday of this week to discuss plans for a frozen transfer of our one embryo. I am so excited to talk to her. I am also excited to get back to school sooner than I thought. I will be taking the rest of the week off and going back on Monday, which is a lot sooner than I had originally planned. Things seem to be headed in the right direction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment