Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Post Surgery Consult with Dr. Beltsos

Today Greg and I met with Dr. Beltsos to discuss the outcome of my two recent myomectomies and plan for a Frozen Embryo Transfer. We brought my mom and Greg's mom along. It is always nice to have extra sets of ears. My mom had met Dr. Beltsos several times, but I wanted Greg's mom to also meet the doctor that I had been working with for the past five years. Dr. Beltsos was very excited about the results of the surgery, but reminded us that there is always only a certain percentage of success for any of these procedures. We planned to transfer our one frozen embryo in conjunction with my next cycle. Everyone felt very hopeful that this frozen transfer after removing all of the fibroids would bring us our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment