Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Yoga for Fertility

Tonight I went to a yoga for fertility class at Pulling Down the Moon. It was such a great experience. There were 5 of us, all at various stages in the fertility journey. The class started with introductions and sharing the story of our journey. We then learned the moon salutation and other yoga poses that are beneficial for fertility. I signed up for a six-week yoga for fertility class and purchased the PDtM yoga dvd. I found yoga to be really relaxing and helpful in terms of calming my mind as I go through this emotionally draining journey. I am excited to be learning about all of these holistic treatments and eager to focus on trying them as I wait to have my second surgery with Dr. Topel.

No comments:

Post a Comment